Please take a look at this previously abandoned hotel that has been turned into affordable workforce housing for those who need to live close to their place of work. You can experiment with a similar idea by transforming your own old house or apartment into an affordable housing solution for people in your city or town. Maxwell Drever has made this idea possible by converting thousands of broken hotels into affordable workforce housing. He has brought this revolution in the real estate sector, where the massive mass of hotels is now shifting towards converting them into affordable housing. To understand this inclination towards such projects, hereis what you need to know.
Why Are Hotels Showing Interest In This?
Maxwell Drever and his company have converted thousands of hotels into affordable housing by using the method of reverse conversion. The reverse transformation is a method that allows Maxwell to take a hotel and convert it into rehab projects for the homeless, affordable workforce housing, or even affordable senior citizen housing. Some of the older hotels are being transformed into affordable senior citizen housing. This project will benefit the local communities and reduce pressure from the government, which is struggling to accommodate its citizens. Maxwell’s other initiative, called reviving hope, has successfully turned broken-down buildings into affordable shelters for America’s homeless population.
Process Of Converting Broken Hotel Into Affordable Workforce Housing
Maxwell Drever and his company have converted thousands of old hotels into affordable workforce housing, affordable senior housing, and rehabilitated homeless shelters across the country. This process is pretty simple and does not require effort on Maxwell’s end. However, Maxwell takes some steps to convert broken hotels into affordable workforce housing.
- To start with, they look for possible broken hotels that have the best chance of converting into affordable workforce housing.
- Then they approach the owner and make an offer that is reasonable for both parties. Once the deal is finish, the process of assessing the property starts.
- The assessment is necessary to determine whether the hotel has structural issues. That need to be address to turn it into affordable housing.
- Once the assessment is over, Maxwell’s teams can begin constructing modular housing that will turn into affordable workforce housing.
- After conversion, Maxwell Drever and his team work on marketing and selling these projects to those who need affordable shelter.
This is why so many broke hotels are being convert into affordable workforce housing by Maxwell’s company. You can try replicating his idea. With your own old or abandoned apartment or house to see how it turns out for you.
After seeing the benefits of this hotel conversion idea and also the greater good for poor people. It also is primarily apparent why more hotel owners are showing interest in this conversion. Through such a process, an owner finds suitable worth for his dying hotel. And providing affordable workforce houses in the market does also good deed.